Patriot Golf Day
August 29 - September 1
Over the Labor Day Weekend, Rolling Meadows GC will once again be participating in the Patriot Golf Day. For every paid green fee, Rolling Meadows GC will donate $1 to the fund. In addition to the $1, players will have the chance to donate additional money to the fund. Proceeds support the Folds of Honor Foundation. The mission of the Folds of Honor Foundation is to provide scholarships and assistance to the families of those killed or disabled in sevice to America. Over 5,500 scholarships have already been awarded! For more information about the Folds of Honor Foundation, please follow the link to their website. Folds of Honor Foundation
Labor Day Special
Thinking about playing on Monday? We have the deal for you! If you play before noon, it is $40 for 18 Holes, a cart and a sleeve of balls. In addition, we will make a $1 donation to the Folds of Honor Foundation. (Regular twilight rates apply after 12:00)
As Fond du Lac's public golf leader for 40 years, Rolling Meadows Golf Course is pleased to have hosted numerous state tournaments, fundraisers and outings. We would be happy to host your foursome or group.
Opened in 1972 as an 18 hole facility, RMGC underwent a complete revision starting in 1993. In 1996 the new 27 hole Dick Nugent designed championship course opened with 17 new holes and all but 3 of the original holes improved.
The rolling terrain, prairie grass, water features and strategically placed bunkers add to the beauty and challenge of the links.
Rolling Meadows Features:
- Championship layout with "hybrid" bluegrass fairways allowing for excellent play. State of the art irrigation and equipment help maintain the golf course to "Country Club Standards."
- 5 sets of WSGA rated tees provide 18 hole yardages from 5,063 to 7,014. Golfers can pick the yardage and challenge to match their abilities.
- Our new PGA Family Course tees are the 6th set and allow beginners, juniors and those looking for a short course to enjoy the beauty of our layout without all the challenge.
- Our complete practice facility will allow for the perfect warm up or intense practice. We offer a large undulated putting green, full driving range and a short game practice area with sand bunker. Our driving range tee offers a large "low mow" blugrass turf area and a new "Players Turf" tee line for when weather conditions are less than ideal.
- Our golf shop is loaded with quality logo apparel and a full line of golf equipment. Our PGA Professionals provide outing consultation / planning, club fittings and lessons.
- JR's On The Green is a perfect end to your experience at Rolling Meadows. Enjoy one of our legendary hamburgers or cool down with a refreshing beverage after your round. Our friendly staff is here to make your experience an enjoyable one.