Rolling Meadows is proud to host numerous open golf leagues. With leagues for men, women, senior men and senior women along with the junior league we have a league for almost every player. Many of our leagues are run independently but are looking for new players. The following is a snapshot of what opportunities there are this upcoming season.
- Most years our leagues on Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings are looking for players.
- We have senior leagues Monday through Thursday mornings, all of them are taking players.
- Tuesday and Thursday mornings there are Senior Women's Leagues that welcome new players as well.
- Tuesday evenings we have two Women's Leagues that are accepting new players. One is semi-competitive and the other is more relaxed.
- Ladies, we also offer a Golf and Fun League on Monday nights.
- Carlone's Bar sponsors a Tuesday Night League. Contact them for more information.
- The Nights Of Columbus sponsor a Thursday Night League
- Frenchies Bar sponsors a Thursday Night League Contact them for more information.
- Agnesian has a league on Wednesday Evenings.
- AC Neilson has a league on Thursday Evenings.
- Knights of Columbus has 2 leagues on Thursday Evenings.
Wednesday Night Businessmen’s Golf league has been at Rolling Meadows for 18 years. I have been league secretary for 12 of the years. The staff have always been a pleasure to work with and it’s the reason we come back year after year. Over the years, our league has changed with the times and Rolling Meadows has been there to support us. We have sponsors and we have hole prizes on every hole. RMGC staff puts the hole signs out and collects them for us. We have fun nights once a month during the season to visit our sponsors and RMGC bends over backwards to switch our tee times to a shotgun start. During rain delays, they work closely with me to get us on the course once the weather clears. We are a prepaid league, meaning we all pay in the beginning of the season, and they accepted this to make my job and theirs easier. Why do we play at RMGC? Not just for the above reasons but its 27 holes! It’s great rotating on a weekly basis to challenging fairways and greens. The groundskeepers do an excellent job keeping the course in top notch shape even though the weather can be a nuisance. Thanks again for all the years so far and we look forward to season #19 at Rolling Meadows!
- Rich Smith, Secretary, Wednesday Night Businessmens' League